The best 8 hours an HVAC professional can spend on getting up to speed with Geothermal projects! NATE, & Local CEU Hours apply.
Your $150 tuition includes course materials, service guides, and lunch.
Omaha: May 8th
Sioux Falls: May 22nd
Lenexa: June 12th
All Classes are held at the local CPD store. Training begins at 8:00 AM, and end at 4:30 PM.
Prerequisites: None – Recommended for HVAC contractors and geothermal trade professionals
**Classes limited to 25 attendees. **All Payments must be made in advance to reserve your spot.
• Course focuses on Geothermal Basics, Design Fundamentals and Application
• General Service, Installation, and Maintenance Overview
• Earth Coupling Options, Pressure Drop Calculations, and LoopLink Software Overview
• Equipment offerings
• Water/Water, Non-Pressurized, and In-floor Equipment Offerings.
• Open Book and Hands on Testing with Live Equipment