- This event has passed.
Southwark Duct School – Sioux Falls
February 25, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
• Air flow measurements and terminology
• Heat gain/heat loss dynamics and calculations
• Basic residential design and air flow calculation
• Sensible heat formula and CFM calculation
• System component pressure drop dynamics
• Forced air pipe/duct and fittings review
• Duct sizing theory and velocity limits
• Complete instruction for the use of the sheet metal duct calculator
• Supply distribution system and return distribution system review and calculations
• Duct gauges and good installation practices
• Residential venting engineering and installation and filter size calculations
Southwark is a NATE-Approved Continuing Education Course Provider. This class grants
participants 4 CEHs.