- This event has passed.
Geothermal Service Training – Wichita Copy
March 15, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The best 8 hours an HVAC tradesperson can spend on getting up to speed quickly for high-efficient, no-hassle geothermal installations! FAD, NATE, & Local CEU Hours apply. Your $150 Standard / $100 FAD tuition includes course materials, service guides, and lunch.
Wichita: March 15
Lenexa: March 22
Omaha: April 12
Urbandale: April 26
Sioux Falls: May 10
All Classes start at 8:00 AM, and end at 4:30 PM.
Prerequisites: None – Recommended for HVAC contractors and geothermal trade professionals
**Classes limited to 25 attendees. **All Payments must be made in advance to reserve your spot.
• Geothermal Basics
• Service, Installation, and Maintenance Overview
• Earth Coupling Options, Pressure Drop Calculations, and LoopLink Software Overview
• New Communicating Equipment, Controls, and Factory Updates
• Water/Water, Non-Pressurized, and In-floor Equipment Offerings.
• Open Book and Hands on Testing with Live Equipment