The best 8 hours an HVAC tradesperson can spend on getting up to speed quickly for high-efficient, no-hassle geothermal installations! FAD, NATE, & Local CEU Hours apply. Your $250 Standard / $150 FAD tuition includes course materials, service guides, and lunch.
Wichita: April 19
Lenexa: May 3
Urbandale: May 17
Sioux Falls: May 31
Omaha: June 14
All Classes are held at the local CPD Store. Training begins at 8:00 AM, and end at 4:30 PM.
Prerequisites: None – Recommended for HVAC contractors and geothermal trade professionals
**Classes limited to 25 attendees. **All Payments must be made in advance to reserve your spot.
• Course is focused on Geothermal Basics, Design Fundamentals, and Application
• General Service, Installation, and Maintenance Overview
• Earth Coupling Options, Pressure Drop Calculations, and LoopLink Software Overview
• New Communicating Equipment offerings
• Water/Water, Non-Pressurized, and In-floor Equipment Offerings
• Open Book and Hands on Testing with Live Equipment